Besides toting my cornet I use mine for my Puje’ and my Schilke Piccolo.
Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first. Average wait time is 8-12 weeks from order to shipment. See if we already have your back in stock and avoid the line!
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your cornet.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Cornet.
- One side pocket for convenient storage.
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 2 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from Smooth Black, Chocolate Brown, British Tan, Cinnamon, Canyon Sunrise, or Badlands Leather.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 1 pound 13 ounces in nylon or pounds, ounces (0.8 kilo nylon, kilo leather), 18 inches long x 6 tall x 8.5 wide (46 x 15 x 21.5 cm). Flies EASY